With a nifty device like the Roku stick, you can access all sorts of live and on-demand content either from Roku's homegrown streaming platform, The Roku Channel, or from popular streamers like Netflix, Philo, and Sling TV. Conveniently, many of these already come pre-installed on a Roku device.
Meanwhile, Hulu with Live TV is a streaming platform that offers the best of worlds, giving users access to both live and on-demand channels—and that's on top of its free Disney+ and ESPN+ inclusions. It's pricey at $69.99/month, but it does reduce the hassle of cable subscriptions, all while giving you more than 75 channel options for entertainment.
Is Hulu with Live TV available on Roku?Yes, you can watch Hulu with Live TV on Roku. Follow these simple steps:
1. Subscribe to Hulu with Live TV here.
2. Go to the home screen on your Roku device.
3. Locate the Roku App Store (Roku calls it the "Channel Store" or "Streaming Channels").
4. Use the search function to find Hulu with Live TV.
5. Select "Go to Channel".
6. Once installed, log in using the credentials you chose in step 1 (when you signed up for Hulu with Live TV).
7. You can now watch Hulu with Live TV on Roku. Enjoy!