Apple products may be notoriously pricey, but in most cases, they're also worth it. Apple TV is one such case, and among its many merits is its ability to bring together a host of different apps in one neat place. Whether these are other Apple products, like Apple Music and Apple TV+, or outside platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu, you can find them all seamless and streamlined on your Apple home screen.
Similarly, Hulu with Live TV draws in all your entertainment sources into a single platform. It has originals, on-demand content, and live TV channels, as well as a free subscription to Disney+ and ESPN+. This comes at the high price of $69.99 a month, but whether it's worth it is up to you.
Is Hulu with Live TV available on Apple TV?Yes, you can watch Hulu with Live TV on Apple TV. Follow these simple steps:
1. Subscribe to Hulu with Live TV here.
2. Go to the home screen on your Apple TV device.
3. Locate the App Store.
4. Use the search function to find Hulu with Live TV.
5. Select "Download".
6. Once installed, log in using the credentials you chose in step 1 (when you signed up for Hulu with Live TV).
7. You can now watch Hulu with Live TV on Apple TV. Enjoy!