As if people aren't glued enough to their phones, Apple has made it so that you can do practically anything on the iPhone, including binge-watch your favorite shows regardless if they're live or on-demand. You'll find that most streaming platforms, including popular ones like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Philo, are available on the App Store.
Hulu with Live TV streams both on-demand and live TV content from 75+ channels. You can watch news and sports on local and national TV, as well as shows and movies (many of them original) from a slate of premium channels that includes Disney, NBC, and AMC.
Is Hulu with Live TV available on iPhone?Yes, you can watch Hulu with Live TV on iPhone. Follow these simple steps:
1. Subscribe to Hulu with Live TV here.
2. Go to the home screen on your iPhone device.
3. Locate the App Store.
4. Use the search function to find Hulu with Live TV.
5. Select "Download".
6. Once installed, log in using the credentials you chose in step 1 (when you signed up for Hulu with Live TV).
7. You can now watch Hulu with Live TV on iPhone. Enjoy!