With more than 200 million units sold, Samsung TV is one of the most common streaming devices in use today. This makes sense given its sleek yet affordable appeal, but a Samsung TV also performs well where it really counts: streamability. The device already comes with many apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime pre-installed, while other streamers like Philo and Sling TV are easily downloadable from the home screen.
Hulu with Live TV is one such streamer, and it's the perfect choice for those seeking to bundle up all their viewing needs, be it on-demand or live, in one neat place. A subscription includes access to news channels like CNN, sports channels like ESPN, and of course, premium cable channels like AMC and Disney.
Is Hulu with Live TV available on Samsung TV?Yes, you can watch Hulu with Live TV on Samsung TV. Follow these simple steps:
1. Subscribe to Hulu with Live TV here.
2. Go to the home screen on your Samsung TV device.
3. Locate the App Store.
4. Use the search function to find Hulu with Live TV.
5. Select "Download".
6. Once installed, log in using the credentials you chose in step 1 (when you signed up for Hulu with Live TV).
7. You can now watch Hulu with Live TV on Samsung TV. Enjoy!