It may be pricey, but Apple TV's sleekness makes it hard to beat. Aside from its smooth screen and simple interface, Apple TV also allows users to install multiple streaming services, making it an ideal option for cord-cutters.
Sling TV is a streaming service that specializes in live TV and on-demand content, and among its 50+ channel offerings, you'll find the likes of AMC, NBC, Disney, and ESPN. Conveniently, it also has plans you can customize and choose from, the most popular among them being Sling Orange and Sling Blue. Each subscription costs about $35 a month, but you can also combine both for only $50.
Is Sling TV available on Apple TV?Yes, you can watch Sling TV on Apple TV. Follow these simple steps:
1. Subscribe to Sling TV here.
2. Go to the home screen on your Apple TV device.
3. Locate the App Store.
4. Use the search function to find Sling TV.
5. Select "Download".
6. Once installed, log in using the credentials you chose in step 1 (when you signed up for Sling TV).
7. You can now watch Sling TV on Apple TV. Enjoy!